Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Camera Pouch DIY

I created this camera pouch a couple weeks ago.  I found some headliner in the remnant bin at JoAnn and knew immediately that  I wanted to use it to make something (not bulky) to hold my camera.   I whipped it up quickly and didn't even think about making it a DIY. Since then, I've been using it daily and love it so much that I wanted to share... so I created this little diagram to show how I did it.

What you will need:
fabric
headliner or foam
velcro
pins
ruler
scissors
sewing machine.
glue (optional)

Please note that the measurements I am using here are for my camera (D3000).  Be sure to measure your camera and use those numbers where I have mine.
You can check out other camera DIYs I've done here and here.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment