Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Creative Secrets: Gathering Vol. 2

I thought it was time to share another page from my fall inspiration notebook (If you missed the first one click here)! This step is when I attempt to make things tangible, gathering actual fabrics and trims inspired by what I found in the magazines. I am the queen of having a great idea and then no way of making it happen. Adding this step to my creative process is one of the best things I could have done. I set aside a certain amount of time to gather all the materials by rummaging through things I already own, and by going to the store. Then, I can focus on creating from what I have, not what I could have or might be able to find. 

On this page I've collected fabrics that can be used for throw pillows, coasters, zipper pouches, scarves, products for the shop and lots of other fall holiday projects I have on the brain.

Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment