Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Around Here

I have been making lots of earrings... I am loving all the fall colors... shop update coming soon!
I even made new business cards in coordinating colors.

I am also working very hard at my purging goal! Lots and lots of stuff has found it's way to the donation box, and it feels good.  I am even considering putting part of my vintage linen collection in the shop, along with some of my beloved vintage Pendleton skirts (gasp)! 

I have been doing all of this while listening to the Yellow Ostrich album non-stop, thanks to my penpal Amanda! I am in love with it... if you haven't heard it, click here to listen!

What have you been up to?
~Charlie

1 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm sooooo glad you're enjoying Yellow Ostrich! If you get a chance to see them, you should! It's amazing to see their looping technique up close :) BTW - your fall earrings are freakin GORGEOUS! hope all is well lady - Amanda

    ReplyDelete