1. Restock the shop. I have fully enjoyed being lazy in the summer sun... time to get to work!
2. Make skirts. I have the hardest time finding skirts that I like and that fit, so I am going to attempt this tutorial and make my own.
3. Purge. Throw stuff away without over thinking it!
4. Go see the Titanic Exhibit. I refuse to miss it!
5. Organize the spare bedroom. Kind of goes with 3... but not really!
July Goals in review:
1. See the Titanic Exhibit at The Henry Ford. This didn't happen because the weekend we set aside to do it, they were hosting Maker Faire... So, we went to that instead!
3. Walk to get ice cream. Check! Blogged here.
4. Decorate the bedroom. We have made progress.. things still need to be hung, but I am happy with it.
5. Crochet something. Check! I started a zigzag blanket for my niece! Now to finish it :).