Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Goals!


1. Restock the shop.  I have fully enjoyed being lazy in the summer sun... time to get to work!
2. Make skirts.  I have the hardest time finding skirts that I like and that fit, so I am going to attempt this tutorial and make my own.
3. Purge. Throw stuff away without over thinking it!
4. Go see the Titanic Exhibit.  I refuse to miss it!
5. Organize the spare bedroom. Kind of goes with 3... but not really!

July Goals in review:
1. See the Titanic Exhibit at The Henry Ford. This didn't happen because the weekend we set aside to do it, they were hosting Maker Faire... So, we went to that instead! 
2. Take tons of pictures on our mini road trip around Ohio. Check! You can see some here and here!
3. Walk to get ice cream. Check! Blogged here.
4. Decorate the bedroom. We have made progress.. things still need to be hung, but I am happy with it. 
5. Crochet something. Check! I started a zigzag blanket for my niece! Now to finish it :).

~Charlie

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals this month. I did a lot of purging of my closets this summer and it was hard but I kept to my rules: If I haven't used it in a year, toss... If it's sentimental but I have no use or room for it, take a picture of it then toss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a titanic exhibit where they assigned you a real person that was on the titanic and you don't find out whether you survived or Nit until the end. It was a great exhibit and we got to tease each other about who if use survived it not. Let's just say, I was bunking at the bottom of the boat.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your monthly goals!

    ReplyDelete