Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Discovering Ohio - Part 1 Cleveland

Our first stop in Cleveland was at East Coast Custard because to me, the most important part of a road trip is seeing just how much ice cream you can fit in!
Their custard was seriously amazing (I had chocolate) and not like anything I have ever tasted before. I loved it! Even though I felt a little sick halfway through, my cone was too good and I finished the whole thing!

From there it was on to check out the vintage in Cleveland. We stopped at Flower Child Vintage, which was one of the best-curated vintage stores I have ever seen. After picking up a couple lovely trinkets, we headed to Lorain Antiques. I have never seen such a large amount of pure vintage.  It was overwhelming and I can't wait to go back... I wish I could have bought everything!
I did pick up this Pyrex chip and dip set! Also, I should mention that the pricing there was amazing... just slightly higher than a thrift store!

After all that Vintage excitement, it was time to head downtown since the whole reason we were in Cleveland was to see Vampire Weekend at the House of Blues!
It was an amazing venue and a wonderful concert! If you haven't listened to them... you definitely should!

The next day it was time to start heading towards Columbus, but we had to see a little more of Cleveland first. We made stops at Tommy's Resturant and Avalon Exchange. Tommy's has the best veggie burger ever and some awesome milk shakes! Also, Avalon Exchange sells vintage too! I picked up a cute Jordache skirt, new with tags!
After that it was off to Columbus... Part 2 coming next!
~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment