Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Goals


1. See the Titanic Exhibit at The Henry Ford. 
2. Take tons of pictures on our mini road trip around Ohio.
3. Walk to get ice cream (It is National Ice Cream Month after all!).
4. Decorate the bedroom. 
5. Crochet something. 

June goal recap:
1. Keep up with my blogging schedule.  Check! Having the calendar filled out was awesome, and I plan to do it again this month! It helped so much and I learned a lot about my strengths and weaknesses when it comes to blogging. 
2. Plant veggies. Check! You can see a little peek here!
3. Make S'mores outside. Check! we even bought a cool little fire lamp to make it easy to do anytime. See it here.
4. Go on a picnic. Check! It counts even if we cheated and bought the food, right?? :)

5. Finish the quilt already!! Ok... fail... the entire top is assembled, but I ran into an issue with fabric for the back. I went to Jo-Ann and they didn't have enough yardage of anything I liked. I tried really hard to check this goal off though, and this will be finished within the next few days.  I am bound and determined to thrift a pretty sheet for the back! 

~Charlie

1 comments:

  1. Good job with your goals for June! The quilt seems like a long task. I'm sure you'll finish it soon!

    ReplyDelete