Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thrifted: Little things!

I know these boots look worn, but when I thrifted them they were brand new... I couldn't wait to wear them! They have become one of my new favorite things!

I love ascots and women's ties.  They can make any outfit instantly more fun.  I know that a lot of people use the pin-on bows... and while I like those too, there is just something special about tying it yourself and hiding it under your collar (to me anyways). I was super excited to find these two hiding in with the belts!
I also found this lovely little piece of Pyrex.  It has been a pretty long time since I have bought any.  I am trying to exercise some self control about adding to my collection.  Right now, it needs to add to an existing set or finish it, or be on my list of non-negotiable patterns. This bowl completes a set for me :)!  I am afraid if I don't control myself, then the house will be overflowing with Pyrex with nowhere to put it.  I don't want to be the Pyrex hoarder!

Do you have any fun collections that are starting to get out of control?
~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment