Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Treasures!

This weekend I was able to come up with a few thrifty finds.... The First find is thanks to my lovely sister in-law. She spotted it at a garage sale and scooped it up for me :). (my in-laws are great! They feed my Pyrex obsession!!!)

Golden Butterfly Gravy Boat!!
This is my favorite pattern ever done by Corning Ware... and the fact that you can find it in Pyrex makes it even better!  For those of you who don't know... Someday I want to own enough pieces of this for it to be like my fine china.  (I didn't register for fine china when I got married... never really wanted it).

Pendelton Wool Skirt
I have such a soft spot for wool skirts.... I can never pass up a great one when I see it!  Pendelton's are my favorite.... you really don't want to know how many I own.  But in my defense, I do always wear them to work!  My vintage wardrobe is what gets me through work!! :)

Gray Wool Wrap Skirt
Yay! Another amazing wool gray skirt.  This is lighter than the others I own and is way more full!  I just want to twirl around like a little kid in it!! (the sweater is from anthropology, its a new favorite). 

Have you thrifted any treasures lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment