I love when things come in mini sizes (2.5"x3.5")... especially envelopes, they're just so cute! I often use them to send thank you notes with orders, though they would make a cute edition to the gift bag DIY from earlier this week, or to leave little words of encouragement around for people to find! I guess the possibilities are kind of endless because they would be great for Project Life and art journaling too.
You will need:
cute scrapbooking paper (you can get 3 out of a 12x12 sheet)
instant bond adhesive (tape runner, two sided tape, etc)
1. Print your template and cut it out.
2. Trace the template onto the back of scrapbooking paper.
3. Cut it out.
4. Fold on the fold lines, sides first and then the bottom. Crease them with the bone folder.
5. Add adhesive where the bottom flap overlaps the sides. Be careful not to glue the envelope shut!
6. Fold down the flap and you're done!
Now, go gather your things and make lots of envelopes. I promise they're super simple and lots of fun. Don't forget to grab the template!