Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Simple Fabric Gift Bag DIY
What you need:
Utility fabric - bag fabric
2. Fold down one inch and sew on both pieces.
3. Attach handles on the wrong side on the fabric.
4. Pin fabric right sides together and sew around.
5. Sew to square corners (I did 4").Then cut off the excess.
6. Turn inside right and you're done!
You can change the size to fit the size of your gift. I just so happened to be making something for a bigger gift! If you have any questions, please let me know... and if you make one I'd love to share it here, send me pictures!