Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Project Life Chaos - Part 2

I told you I would be back with a way to organize the other stuff that goes into Project Life. If you missed Part 1, go see how I organized all of my cards. Instead of figuring out a way for me to have ALL the little things with me when I move about the house, I decided to just make the basics available.
To me, these are the basics... scissors, tape, glue, stickers, pens, date stamp and ink. Using things I already had (sheet protectors, pocketed dividers, pencil pouches, binder rings, paper clips) I was able to creatively contain everything in a one inch binder.
So, there you have it... a simple way to keep some of the little things contained. Gathering all these things led to me also totally reorganizing my craft room because a lot of the little things I use for Project Life, I use for other things too. Now, I have made it all much more accessible. Thank you Project life for making me hyper-organize all my other supplies too!!

Charlie

1 comments:

  1. What a great way to organise, it's awesome that Project Life helped you to get everything else sorted too ^_^

    ReplyDelete