Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Captured: 1930's

Over the weekend we went to the Old Car Festival at The Village. It was mostly cars from the late 1920s and 30s (we did get see a 1916 steam-powered car... so neat)!
Walking through the Village gates was like stepping back in time. You had a lot of people dressed in era and there was a live band playing music. It was a pretty amazing experience! At dusk, they had a gaslight parade and we got to see the cars all lit up. I wish I had more pictures to share, but it started to rain and while we stayed out, the camera got put away. 

If you're ever in Michigan, you should definitely make a stop at The Henry Ford. It is easily one of my favorite places. I do, however, really enjoy history so that might be why! I am thankful to live so close.

Charlie


0 comments:

Post a Comment