Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

30 Days of Lists

This is not my first time participating in 30 Days of Lists, but this will be my first time finishing on time! I am determined to make it happen this year. I am sharing my first 12 to hold myself accountable to finish it out. Plus, there are some funny things on these lists. Please excuse my messy handwriting... I am trying to keep this easy and fun! I am using a mini Moleskine and limited supplies so that I don't get overwhelmed with options.

Are you participating in this year?
Charlie

3 comments:

  1. i am an avid list maker but have never done a 30 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make ridiculously pretty lists! I've never participated in the 30 Day challenge but I think I may have to next year, this looks like so much fun ^_^

    ReplyDelete