Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Shop Update

New earrings are in the shop! I feel like getting these listed took forever and ever. The colors were just not working with me no matter what I tried. I love taking pictures, but I think that photographing product is one of my least favorite things to do. Sometimes, before I even make something, I think that maybe I shouldn't because it might be too hard to photograph. Honestly, there is a pair of orange with half lace earrings that are just sitting on my desk because no matter what I did, they turned neon orange in the picture.

Few things make me this frustrated. It's up there with breaking a needle on the sewing machine and a knot in the middle of a skein of yarn! Well, enough ranting about product photography... I could go on all day. If you get a minute, go check out the new earrings!

Charlie






0 comments:

Post a Comment