Tuesday, September 3, 2013
In my 29th year I will...
- remember that clothes are not sold by age.
- not fear turning 30 for one minute!
- do the things that make me happy first, so I can be in a better place to serve those around me.
- accept my homebody status.
- cherish all of the moments with friends and family.
- continue to enjoy colorful nail polish.
- photograph it all.
- stop trying to make myself a morning person.
- be secure in the fact that God loves me even if I am not blessed with a child.
- push past all the what ifs.
- not stifle my inner child.
- still own coloring books.
- sleep with the TV on.
- read young adult lit.
Does anyone else get infuriated with the "you should dress your age" comment? Please tell me I am not alone!