Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A First!

What better way to get back into the groove of blogging than with some good news?!?! A pair of my earrings are in the current issue of Bead Style magazine!
A couple months back, the editor found my product on Etsy and asked if I would be interested in being in their September issue... ummm... of course!
I also had the pleasure of sharing how to make the earrings on their website. So, if you're interested in the details, head on over to their site and check it out. I am over the moon with this opportunity because I never thought in a million years that I would be included in a magazine. I am just beyond grateful. Sometimes when you make handmade goods, you can begin to feel like no one notices the hard work and love you put into your product. This simple (amazing) thing gave me a little reassurance that people do notice. (And yes, all the exclamation points were needed in this post, because that is just how excited I am. All of the grammar police can go away!!!!)

Charlie

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie, we loved the earrings. Thank you for sharing your work with us. I'm excited to see all the restyling projects you're doing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHARLIE! That's sooooo great! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete