Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

For the Love of Books

*/*/*
These Things Hidden
This book will keep you guessing until the end. It is full of secrets and when it is all finally revealed, I am sure you will be sitting there with your mouth gaping open like I was. I highly recommend this book if you like a thrilling mystery.

Because it is My Blood
Anya Balanchine is back! Unlike the first book in this series, it hooks you from the start. This time you are met with a bit of mystery and some heartache. If you are curious what a world would be like where chocolate is illegal, then you should give this series a shot.

How I Live Now
Seriously, what in the world???? I finished it and it boggled my mind. I just don't know how I feel about it. It definitely gives a "who knew" meaning to "kissing cousins." Did you read it? I would love to get someone else's perspective.

What are you reading right now?
~Charlie


0 comments:

Post a Comment