Monday, June 3, 2013
1. Start working on making a dress from a pattern.
2. Go for a walk on the trail at least twice.
3. Get the flower boxes filled.
4. Go to the Beach.
5. Wake up and read for an hour with my tea every Wednesday.
1. Catch up on my reading. Fail - Hahahaha I am still behind but have researched some books to read. I hate the "I don't know what to read" feeling and I've been plagued by it. If you have any recommendations, let me know...I just started Beautiful Disaster .
2. Make a new spring/summer wreath. Done - Picture coming soon. I am excited! I tried something a little different this time.
3. Go on a bike ride. Done - kinda. It was 1 day late, but we had so much rain in May that I am saying that it is ok and it counts.... right?!
4. Try a new grilling recipe. Done - I am now in love with grilled cauliflower! Have you tried it? If not, you should... SO good!
Do you set monthly goals? Leave me a link, I'd love to read them!