Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

June Goals

Yet another month passes! Here are my June Goals:
1. Start working on making a dress from a pattern.
2. Go for a walk on the trail at least twice.
3. Get the flower boxes filled.
4. Go to the Beach.
5. Wake up and read for an hour with my tea every Wednesday.

May Recap:
1. Catch up on my reading. Fail - Hahahaha I am still behind but have researched some books to read. I hate the "I don't know what to read" feeling and I've been plagued by it. If you have any recommendations, let me know...I just started Beautiful Disaster .
2. Make a new spring/summer wreath. Done - Picture coming soon. I am excited! I tried something a little different this time.
3. Go on a bike ride. Done - kinda. It was 1 day late, but we had so much rain in May that I am saying that it is ok and it counts.... right?!
4. Try a new grilling recipe. Done - I am now in love with grilled cauliflower! Have you tried it? If not, you should... SO good!

Do you set monthly goals? Leave me a link, I'd love to read them!

~Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Fortunately, I never have the "I don't know what to read" feeling because I own upwards of 500 books o.o

    I recommend The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz, The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy, Soulless by Gail Carriger, & Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't make monthly goals, but I like the idea :) Just the act of writing things down can be helpful- and might even lead to tackling those activities!

    You've got me thinking about making my own list now, thanks!

    ReplyDelete