Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Crafted: Summer Wreaths

Making seasonal wreaths for my front door is something I really enjoy. They make me happy every time I pull into the driveway.
I loved the way this year's came together so much that I decided to also make a smaller version for our back door. Usually this only happens for Christmas!
Please ignore the fact that our door knocker still has the previous owner's name on it. It is honestly not something I ever remember we need to replace. Then, ignore the one frosted pane of glass on the back door... I am slowly doing them all so that we can remove the burlap curtain and let in more light while still having a little privacy. Hooray for clear contact paper!

What have you been creating for your home this season? Also, who is excited for Prettly Little Liars tonight?

~Charlie


1 comments:

  1. Oh Charlie! Your wreathes are beautiful! I really like the colours you used for this one and the flower pattern! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete