Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Right Now

I am....

Listening to: Alabama Shakes' album "Boys & Girls" on repeat. If I had to pick a favorite off the album it would be "You Ain't Alone". Click here to listen!

Watching: How I Met Your Mother, Revenge, and Grey's.  I am also really excited for Pretty Little Liars to come back and I am waiting very impatiently for Dexter!

Reading: Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut.  I thought I would read another by him since I enjoyed Slaughterhouse-Five so much! I am also slowly working through the books Boundaries and The Happiness Project.

Looking forward to: Sunshine!! I cannot wait for the spring weather to arrive.

Happy about:  All of the love and culture I just experienced at my uncle's wedding. It was so beautiful and left me feeling so happy!

Anxious about: Listing more flower brooches in the shop.

Working on: A little surprise for you guys because Wednesday of this week will be my 3 year blog anniversary!

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment