Friday, March 1, 2013
1. Update the shop.
2. Hem 2 things from my ever growing to-be-altered pile.
3. Do something outside of my comfort zone.
4. Put paint to canvas.
I don't think I did too bad with my February goals.
1. Finish up spring flowers for the shop. FAIL, but I made progress...
2. Clean my studio really well. DONE, and I hope I can keep it this way for a bit.
3. Use the pretty felt I have been too afraid to. DONE! There will be new flowers in the shop very soon!
4. Hem my black skirt. DONE! It is my new favorite, and I feel like I may have worn it too much already.
5. Restyle my gray coat. DONE, and it turned out just lovely!
How did you do in February?