Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

March Goals


Woo March! Spring is almost here and I am so ready! This month's goals are to...
1. Update the shop.
2. Hem 2 things from my ever growing to-be-altered pile.
3. Do something outside of my comfort zone.
4. Put paint to canvas.

I don't think I did too bad with my February goals.
1. Finish up spring flowers for the shop. FAIL, but I made progress...
2. Clean my studio really well. DONE, and I hope I can keep it this way for a bit.
3. Use the pretty felt I have been too afraid to. DONE! There will be new flowers in the shop very soon!
4. Hem my black skirt. DONE! It is my new favorite, and I feel like I may have worn it too much already.
5. Restyle my gray coat. DONE, and it turned out just lovely!

How did you do in February?
~Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on doing so well with your February goals! And good luck with your March goals - they look like they will be a challenge but not in a scary way :3 can't wait to hear about how you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about making monthly goals !! Brilliant idea :)

    Well done for doing so well in feb :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete