Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful November


Sometimes I am blind to what I have, and in turn find it hard to see the things I should be thankful for. What better month than November to write down one thing I am thankful for each day? I will share them here once a week or so (because this is the best way to be held accountable).  Here are my first 6!

I am thankful...
1. For my faith.
2. For a husband who works hard so I can be home.
3. For slow days with nothing to do.
4. To have a home to decorate for the holidays.
5. To live in an area with such wonderful Fall color
6. For a fully stocked tea cabinet.

If you are interested, you should join in (leave me a link in the comments), or if you're already doing something like this I would love to read it!

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment