Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Goals


1. Make new Fall/Autumn decorations.  For me, Christmas does not begin until the day after Thanksgiving... I like Fall too much (but I make an exception for Christmas movies)!
2. Enjoy every part of Thanksgiving! It might be hands down my most favorite holiday. This means not getting caught up in any of the stress! (I am not sure if this is a legit goal, but I am going with it).
3. Bake something with apples.
4. Go for a walk on the trail by our house!
5. Crochet something!


October Goals:
1. Do a scary movie marathon with lots of snacks! Success - This one was easy because scary movies are one of my favorite things!
2. Make one comfort food type recipe I never have before. Success - I made my mom's southern fried potatoes (read patatas).  I put on my big girl panties and got out the cast-iron skillet !
3. Go on a walk with the camera once a week and capture all the color changes. Success - It helps that the weather was so unseasonably warm!
4. Make a new wreath for the front door.  My old one is looking old! Success - I don't love it, but here it is in all of its simple glory.
5. Go on a hayride. FAIL - Oh how I wanted to so bad.... and we never found the time!!! October, why were you so busy?!?!

Do you have any November goals?
~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment