Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Current Obsessions

I would love to have this Nikon 50mm f/1.8G AF-S NIKKOR Lens!

I have an old 50mm lens from my dad's N4004s, but I have to manually auto focus. It isn't the end of the world, but you know... it is nice to dream.  If you would like to dream with me, you can find it here!

Yes, I am still watching...
The new season started last week and the episode was so good. I am excited all over again! Anyone else out there still watching Pretty Little Liars?

The song Suggestions by Orelia (yes discovered from PLL) is my perfect sad song right now.
Suggestions by Orelia on Grooveshark
I am also obsessed with the Of Monsters and Men album all over again. I have been listening to it on repeat for a week! If you haven't listened to it, I blogged about it here.

Last, but not least, the Bad Girls Don't Die series...
I am currently speeding through book two and I can't get enough. I will give a little review soon!

~Charlie


0 comments:

Post a Comment