Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Kitchen Adventures: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

If you're in need of cookies this weekend, these may be up your alley. I tried out this chocolate peanut butter cookie recipe from Picky-Palate, originally named "When the Chocolate Cookie Went Rolling With the Peanut Butter Cookie".  I didn't love the consistency of the cookie, but my husband liked it and so did others.  The cookies came together easily... my only tip would be to half the chocolate batter because you are left with lots of just chocolate batter. 

While making the cookies, I thought up this little trick to keep the measuring cup clean (I am sure it is not a new idea, but it was new to me!).

If you try them, I would love to know what you think, and if you have any recipes you think I should try, please let me know... I would love to!
~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment