Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bracelet DIY Round Up!

While I was sick I got a little bored... I came across this cover and decided that I too needed an arm full of bracelets!

Remember in high school when it was cool to make your own hemp jewelry? Well it's time to bust those skills back out! I searched for DIYs to make this a reality, and thought I would share what I found with you. :)

Honestly WTF has amazing bracelet DIYs as well as other clever DIYs.
I love this bracelet from One Pearl Button. I haven't gotten to make it yet, but I plan to soon!
Make it and Fake it has a few bracelet DIYs but this one is my favorite.
Because I'm Addicted has a simple and quick bracelet DIY.
I also added a couple of these bracelets that I did a DIY for last year.

Here's what I ended up with... I have a feeling I will be making a lot more!

Have you made any cute bracelets or know a great DIY that I missed? I would love to see it!
~Charlie


1 comments: