Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

June Goals

It's that time again! I don't know how May went for you, but it flew by for me!

1. Keep up with my blogging schedule.  For the first time since I started blogging I have filled my entire schedule with posts. I am super excited to have it all planned... now I just have to make it happen!
2. Plant veggies. The raised bed is in... dirt is being delivered today. I can do this!
3. Make S'mores outside.
4. Go on a picnic. 
5. Finish the quilt already!! This seriously is going to happen... no excuses!

May goal recap (because goals mean anything if we don't hold ourselves accountable!)
1. Update shop. - Check! Even made a few sales :).
2. Sew something from a pattern. - Check. Even if it was a little bag, it totally counts!
3. Make time for art journaling. - Check. Started a mini one!
4. Wake up earlier. - Meh! I was doing well till I got sick so I have to keep trying.
5. Start running. - FAIL! Oh well... We can't have it all!

Do you have any goals for June?
~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment