Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Closet Look Book - Style 3

This week I chose one of my favorite dresses (an old Urban Outfitters find) that I always wear the same way with out fail... mustard cardigan, brown tights, and boots!  With a little time I found a couple more ways to wear it! 
Details: 1. Peter pan collar blouse (French Toast) layered under 2. Peter pan collar blouse with black crew neck sweater (F21) layered over 3. Skirt over dress (thrifted) teal cardigan (F21) 4. Pleated skirt (thrifted) layered under, long black cardigan (target) 5. Olive wool cardigan (H&M) belted with a maroon belt (thrifted).

I am dorkily excited at how this little look book is coming together.  It is already helping me see the possibilities that lay within my closet.  If you haven't seen looks one and two, click to see them!

~Charlie

1 comments:

  1. Charlie, I love your closet lookbooks. I'm trying something similar and have got a few ideas out of your remixing.

    Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete