Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas!

Happy belated Christmas, everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends.  Sorry for my silence over the past few days... I was enjoying all the Christmas activities!  Here is what the last few days have looked like from my phone!
Wrapped lots of gifts.... and we made everyone's name out of pipe cleaners, so much fun!

Drank way too much Egg Nog!

Snuggled with kitty!

Played with the Elf on a Shelf.... we still haven't decided on a name :).

I finished crocheting a blanket for a gift... hope they love it!

That's some of what we've been up to today!  Tonight is a sing-a-long... yep, we like to make Christmas stretch for the week! :)

~Charlie
All photos taken using vignette for android!

1 comments:

  1. Yes for stretching Christmas out as far as possible! My friend and I always send our gifts to each other after Christmas so we can prolong it! Hope you had a wonderful day and have a wonderful Xmas Week!

    ReplyDelete