Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thrifted!


Ok.... I need to stop collecting the sheets, and start making the quilt already!  I am having a hard time picking which sheet to make the back of the quilt.  I am thinking that this simple striped sheet would be nice?  Guess what.... The yellow/orange plaid-esque sheet isn't really a sheet.  It is a duvet cover... I had no idea till I got it home! I think it will be perfect for the spare room.

I can't believe I found Bass oxfords for $3 and they look like they have hardly been worn.  I haven't ever thrifted shoes before as my dad has a big thing against wearing other people's shoes.  So, with that school of thought, I never paid much attention to the racks.. But when I spotted these, I couldn't help myself.  Sorry dad, but these were too good to pass up.  I promise I won't make it a habit! :)

Happy thrifting!

~Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! Love those Oxfords! Such a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those shoes are amazing! I'm glad to hear you went with your gut and bought them.

    Oh - and I hear ya regarding your stash of thrifted sheets. I, too, really need to start making stuff with them!

    ReplyDelete