Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Went Shopping!

There was a sale... I couldn't resist... 
I didn't pay over $6 for a thing... that makes it better right? :)  I am actually very excited about these cheap purchases.  Heritage was having a big sale and I love their dresses (because they actually fit!).  I got 4 dresses, 1 skirt and a belt (that I just couldn't resist even though it wasn't on sale).  The t-shirts are from H&M and is what we actually went to the mall for in the first place (and they were under $6 too). 

Have you shopped any great sales lately?
~Charlie

2 comments:

  1. wohoo;d i see you are a bit obsessed with blue actually hehe :D nice things you bought there! and good that they were cheap! i was in a super big second hand today but nothing interesting I brought from there really o.O

    ReplyDelete