Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

This Weekend

We went on a pizza date!
Got to witness a really good friend marry the woman of his dreams.... in a dreamy outdoor ceremony.
Did a graduation party thing.
For all of this I forgot my phone at home :(.
So.... No pictures..... But here is a sampling of what I wore to the wedding!

A polka dot dress that I found at Forever 21 years ago, a red clutch courtesy of my mom via 1980, Seychelles button heels (easily my favorite shoes), Wedding day pearl necklace from my daddy, pearl charm bracelet from my mom via 1966 (she got it as a graduation present).

Oh! We did get to finally squeeze in watching our Netflix movies...
This was a very intense movie.  I did get teary eyed at moments, but I must confess that we did watch this way too late at night and I was fighting to stay awake.

It wasn't as good as the first one, but I did enjoy it.  The scenery was beautiful and it was fun to see how the characters grew.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

~Charlie

4 comments:

  1. Fun weekend! I love Netflix! I just watched Sex in the City 2 today on HBO. It's not the greatest but it was very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete