Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So excited!

A while back I made this post.... about my sewing machine dying on me. I've had it for a few years and my mom has been doing her best to get it back in working order.... though I think she may have just been stalling because today husband came home with this...
Sorry, not the best picture... but I am so excited to be back in business.  I have tested out some of the stitches, read the entire instruction manual, and I even tabbed the important stuff with post-its (you can see the proof in the corner).  I can't wait to get started on the huge pile of stuff that is sitting just to the right of this picture! 

~Charlie

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to see your new works! and congrats for getting a new sewing machine! you have a really lovely husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlie :D We are doing the Ink Blots class together :) Yay! I can't wait for it to get started ^.^
    Have fun with your new machine xoxo

    ReplyDelete