Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Adventures in Sewing

Today I was very excited to have the day free for sewing.  I was able to make one pouch and then my sewing machine decided it wasn't up for it.  Usually I can fix it, but I think it is going to have to go in this time.  I have had it for a few years and have never had any big problems... but this is the machine my parents bought for me and said "we bought you the simple one cause we weren't sure if you would enjoy it... If you do you can always upgrade".  Well, I enjoy it but I am not sure I am ready to upgrade.... We will see what the diagnosis is :)

Here is the one pouch I was able to finish using some of the recently thrifted vintage fabric :)
My markers have found a new home!

~Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's so cute!! I love it and that fabric is just so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love it! And those sharpies are so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete