Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Treasures!

As I said yesterday, I was able to get a few little things while we were in Allen.  I was able to come by enough Pyrex coffee cups to finish my little collection.... Though I think I might have my eye on another pattern that matches the scheme of the kitchen!!

They were a steal and in perfect condition.  While we were there, we saw a complete set of the Golden Butterfly dishes.... but they were sadly in really poor condition.  Oh well, someday I will have them!

I am starting to get really excited for Thanksgiving!!!  Are you?? I have a million ideas in my head for ways to decorate the table and the dining room.  I am thinking I will have a little DIY to share with all of you later this week... so you can have pretty tables too!!

But now I must be going... I have lots to get ready for tomorrow!  My good friend and I are going to be working on things for an upcoming craft show. I am over the moon about this... it has been along time since we've been able to get our schedules lined up so we can make pretty things together!!

~Charlie

4 comments:

  1. What craft show are you doing?

    xoxo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were doing a craft show at a middle school in Dearborn Heights on December 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house will look so pretty for Thanksgiving, especially with the colors inside. I hope to see if before you decorate for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that you are finding all of the pieces to your vintage set! I really want a complete set one day tooooo. <3

    ReplyDelete