Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Winter is back!

Welcome to Michigan!!! Today was yet another gloomy day, but it was accompanied with little specks of white stuff falling from the sky. :( No it wasn't enough to stick or even matter, but if it is snowing then that means it's cold.  I went from bare legs and fun dresses to two pairs of tights and a lovely wool skirt.  Don't get me wrong, I love my wool skirts, but I am soooo excited to start wearing the skirts I have collected for spring/summer... they are very 70's and I must say, I love them!

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures today... it has just been so miserable outside and terrible lighting inside that I haven't even wanted to shoot anything.  But I am busy crafting away!

  • Making all those lovely bows/flowers into hair pieces
  • Still finishing up the earrings I started (forever ago)
  • Working on a few paintings 
  • I am also trying but failing at starting my art journal... The white pages scare me, but I am going to  paint them a color tonight and then I have no more reasons to be scared! 
I promise as soon as we get a sunny day I will have more pictures for you and hopefully more projects completed!

Hope the weather is better for you:)

~Charlie


0 comments:

Post a Comment