Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Re-cap!

Saturday (4/10/10)


Was an amazing day of thrift/vintage stores, mindless running around and the finding of a new cute store, Scout.   I was able to find yet another piece of Pyrex and Corning Ware in the pattern I love!  I was also able to find a really cute vintage red skirt for work at Lost and Found Vintage.



(Mr. Ernie just had to see what was going on)


Sunday (4/11/10)

One year ago today (Sunday) the man of my dreams asked me to marry him.... and ya know... I said yes!

(1/15/10)
Sunday was one of those days when you have to get everything done.  So, we set out early in the morning with our to do lists in hand... and we almost got everything done :)!!  The only thing left is to actually plant the flowers we bought. We ended with enough time for me to finally finish the bonus pages for my art journal!! I love the class so far, I can't wait for it to begin!




We ended our wonderful day with the first BBQ of the year and catching up on 24!

~ Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment