Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunny Day and Beautiful Flowers!

Today I spent a good chunk of the day outside working in the yard (after all the work fun was done... of course).  With the help of my lovely parents I was able to get a lot more done than I thought.
This is only some of what we cleaned out.  There were also like 15 yard bags and a few more bundles.  But now the yard looks all pretty and lots of flowers are blooming!

I heart tulips they remind me of childhood!
The daffodils are out... even though the squirrels moved them for me!
I love the yellows of spring!


 My sister got this plant in a happy meal when we were kids...
it comes back every year :)
Lilies of the Valley are coming they smell amazing I can't wait!
(and yes they grow in a crack between the chimney and the driveway) 
Violets are taking over my yard!!
The Magnolia is in full bloom!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the wonderful flowers of spring!

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment