Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Treasures

Okay, here is the deal... every Tuesday until I get the attic all cleaned I am going to bring you a treasure.  I figure this will help me get it all cleaned out.  They will all be cute little treasures I'm sure, and I am excited to see what great finds wait for me up there.  I know what you're saying...why would I have such great treasures in my attic??? Well that is because I live in the house that my mother grew up in.  This means that yes, my grandparents who survived the depression lived here, and during that depression they learned to not throw anything that might be worth something away!

Today I bring you this cute little set of pins, buttons, earrings, and a ladies hanky.





I am excited to see what else is up there. Hope you have all had a beautiful Tuesday!!

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment