Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dainty Felt Coaster DIY

I never used to be a coaster lover until I did this DIY. Then, I discovered how easily they add character to a room. They also save on trying to get ring stains off of your coffee table!

What you need:
Multiple colors of felt
Scissors
Leather punch
Glue gun

Now that you have gathered your supplies, the coasters will come together with ease. To make one coaster:
1. Print and cut out the template.
2. Using the template, cut three scalloped circles.
3. Lay them together so all the edges line up. 
4. Place a spot of glue only in the center, gluing all three pieces together.
5. Punch a hole in the middle of each scallop with your leather punch all the way around.
6. Now, finish gluing the piece together. 
7. Repeat these steps until you have a set! 
This is not the end of my coaster love. I have a few more ideas up my sleeve, so I hope some of you love coasters as much as I do! I have a feeling that some of them may even end up in the shop... an addiction has started. If you make these, nothing would make my day brighter then seeing what you come up with! 

Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment