Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Easy Fabric Coasters

I am moving right along with making all the fall decorations. Since Thanksgiving will be at our house this year I am trying to make the things I have put off in years past like these fun fabric coasters. I just love these little owls!
They're super easy to make and come together quickly. I used this tutorial as a guide and it couldn't be more simple. These would be perfect for Christmas too if you have already started decorating, or an easy handmade gift idea. Next up, garland making!

Charlie

3 comments:

  1. These are really lovely and they'd make such a neat little gift for someone ^_^ The fabric is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all kind of coasters and I make them a lot!! and of course I love yours - you used so beautiful fabrics!!! i'm waiting for more of your sewing projects! :D

    ReplyDelete