1. Cut a (4.5"x12") rectangle from your felt.
2. Fold it, leaving (2.5") for the flap and cut a decorative edge on your flap.
3. Sew a blanket stitch up both sides.
4. Make a button hold on the flap, and sew on button.
5. Decorate the front/back as you like using your glue gun. You can use the mini buntings pattern.
6. You're done!! Write a little note, and send it off and make someone's day!
- If you don't have a sewing machine, you can easily sew a blanket stitch by hand (if you're not sure what it is, make Youtube your friend!). You can make a button hole by hand by cutting a slit with scissors and sewing around it.
- To get the scalloped edge, I used a We R Memory Keepers Magnetic Twist Trimmer. (I am not paid for that name drop, just wanted to share my trick). The other edging was traced and cut with scissors.
If you make one, I would love to see it!