Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Make Your Own Mini Valentine's Bunting

I love when things come in mini sizes, don't you? Mini bunting fits anywhere and is super easy to make. Go gather your supplies and let's make instant cheer!
Supplies: Felt in different colors, scissors, a leather punch, twine or yarn, pen/pencil, pattern and an embroidery needle.
1. Print my pattern from here. Trace and cut as many pieces as you want in your bunting. 
2. Punch two holes using the smallest setting.
3. Thread the twine/yarn on the embroidery needle and feed it through the holes.
4. Cut the twine, leaving enough slack to hang and you're done.
After writing this whole post I thought maybe I should have called it garland... Do you call it bunting or garland? If you make one, I would love to see it!

Charlie

2 comments:

  1. that is so darn cute. I love working with felt.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. I've never used felt before but every time I go to the craft store I want to get some, I think making something this cute might just be the reason I need to indulge!

    ReplyDelete