Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thrifted: Randomness

I enjoy when a thrift trip ends with little finds like these. I didn't hit the jackpot on clothes or any of my normal finds, but I did find these lovely things. The Keds had never been worn, but I was a tiny bit excited and wore them a few times before I took this picture. They're perfect for summer and they're leather so I may stand a chance at keeping them clean! The mini Dooney & Bourke was a complete surprise. Things like this are usually behind the counter and I am far too shy to deal with that... I might have squealed with excitement when I found it. It is missing the little fob, but other than that it is in great condition. I also couldn't pass up these adorable old ledgers. There are just too many possibilites for the paper.
I don't know about you, but I am already spacing out for the long weekend. I am ready for veggie burgers on the grill, going to the beach and playing with sparklers!

What are your plans for the Fourth?
~Charlie

1 comments: