Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Art journaling edition! I have fallen back in love with art journaling lately. Just letting myself be free on the page without the worries of having to share it or have it perfect. Here are a few things I really like right now.

1. I think the Canson mixed media journal was made for art journaling. The paper is thick enough to use paint or markers. I love the 7x10 size the most... it is the perfect size to take on summer adventures.

2. Scotch colored masking tape is amazing and you get a whole roll for around $3.00. For that price, you can cover a whole page with it and never have any guilt!

3. If you like felt tip pen, I think you will love the Staedtler fineliners. I know that I kind of love all pens, but these have great pigment, they come in a nifty little case and they feel great in your hand.

Do you have any favorite art journaling supplies you think I should check out?

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment