Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Be Fearless...

Has there ever been a more true statement? Seriously, you cannot please everyone... I make myself crazy in the attempt and I am trying really hard to stop.  I am constantly reminding myself that I am who I am and I do what I do, and if people around me have a problem with that OH WELL. This life that I am living is MY life, not theirs, and if they have nothing better to do then criticize me, then I guess I just feel sorry for them.

Side note: The picture above is one of the first pictures I took with my 50mm lens. It is no where close to perfect and neither is the text I added, but I did it myself.  I almost posted this image that someone else made instead. Then, I realized that is the opposite of being fearless... see, still very much a work in progress!

~Charlie

1 comments: