Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

What's in My Makeup Bag

I figured since for the first time in my life I feel like I am at winning at being a girl (read: finally found makeup that works), I would share with you what I've found to work for me! Also, I love when people do these types of posts... you get to be nosey without feeling nosey.
Foundation: MAC Matchmaster (4.0) - I have really dry skin and this stuff is amazing! I still sometimes get nervous when I put it on cause it is so light... but poof it is the right shade! Magic! I really do love this foundation... so lightweight and blendable.

Concealer: MAC Studio Finish - This stuff really works and blends in so well.

Bronzer: Bare Minerals (faux tan) - It gives a nice warm glow and I sometimes use it as blush when I am lazy.

Powder: Bare Minerals Mineral Veil - I use this to finish everything off and keep it in place.

Blush: Cover Girl (rock n' rose & plum plush) - I love this blush. It has such a great pigment for such a small price.

Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay (black) or Maybelline Define-a-line (raisin) - I like the Revlon because it is a liquid eyeliner pen and is easy to control. The Maybelline is my all-time favorite everyday eyeliner.

Mascara: Maybelline Falsies or Classic Volume - I hate mascara, but these are the few that I have found that don't flake or make your eyelashes hard.  Also, they come off easily with remover.

Eye Shadow: Cover Girl (mink & swiss chocolate) I am still easing into these... not sure what I am doing, but I like these two neutral shades.

Eye Cream: Clinique (all about eyes) - As I mentioned, I have really dry skin and this stuff is worth every penny! I couldn't live without it.

What is in your makeup bag?  Do you have any recommendations or tips?
~Charlie

2 comments:

  1. I like my red lipstick to STAY. I use a Sephora red lipliner, covered in Kat Von D's Everlasting Love Lipstick in Outlaw: http://www.sephora.com/everlasting-liquid-love-lipstick-P303315 It's a bit dry, so I put chapstick over it. After that, red lips I don't need to touch up. Kat Von D's stuff is affordable, too. Love your blog! Read it all the time. You're rad.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the tip!! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete