Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Goals


Oh October, how I love you! I think this is the one month I could come up with a list of 20 goals, but I will be more realistic and stick with my usual 5. Anything else will just be a bonus!

1. Do a scary movie marathon with lots of snacks! 
2. Make one comfort food type recipe I never have before.
3. Go on a walk with the camera once a week and capture all the color changes.
4. Make a new wreath for the front door.  My old one is looking old!
5. Go on a hayride.

September Recap:
1. Cross a few things off my "Make This" list.  Fail - but I did organize the list and make realistic cuts.
2. Spray paint the vanity. Started - the base is done, just need to do drawers and the mirror!
3. Buy new glasses. Check - I love Coastal Contacts! I got these 1, 2, 3.
4. Organize my closet. Check - I now have a better system for all the sweaters in my life!
5. Crochet flowers. Check - I checked this book out of the library... love it!

Do you have any goals for this month?

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment