Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thrifted: Polka Dots Blouses

I have thrifted quite the blouse collection and these are my latest pretties! I couldn't pass up the mint blouse even though I can't wear it for awhile. It fits perfectly and it is two of my favorite things (mint & polka dots). The blue one is a bit big, but I think with a little work it will fit. For 99 cents, it was worth the try.  Now, for my dreamy find! I am in love with this shirt. It's in perfect condition, and the bow... oh my! The weather needs to cool off just a bit so I can actually start wearing them. This being in or near the 100s is getting a little old :). 

Have you found anything lately? 
~Charlie

1 comments:

  1. Lovely blouses! I just wanted to drop by to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster award! You can find out more about it in my post here:
    http://ladyraveunlaced.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    I adore your blog and I'd love the chance to learn more about you.
    Best wishes,
    Manda x

    ReplyDelete