Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Kitchen Adventures: Whole Wheat Bread

I believe I mentioned before that Husband got a fancy new breadmaker for christmas.  We've made a few different recipes in it, but had yet to find a bread that resembled an everyday sandwich bread.  Well, I think we may have found one, and just incase you too have been searching for a more sandwich-like bread recipe, I thought I would share!
You can click here for the recipe! You will see in the recipe that you can choose honey, maple syrup or molasses as a sweetener, and we chose honey.  The bread isn't too sweet, and it is soft and dense... perfect for peanut butter and jelly (my favorite)!   I am excited to make it again and try adding ground flax and steel cut oats.

If you try it, I would love to know what you think!
~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment